Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DRONE PROTEST IN UK



UAV Tactical Systems company based in Leicester, England which builds the Watchkeeper is in part set up by the Israeli company Elbit Systems. Elbit specializes in the manufacturing of electronic defence devices for the Israeli Army.

This action was held during the Global Network's annual Keep Space for Peace Week.

I lived in Leicester for nearly three years as a young boy. Living in England had a big impact on me. One of the women in the video, dancing with the banner (Anna Cheitham) once took me back to visit my old neighborhood. We were the only Americans living there so all of my mates were English. I tried to teach them baseball (which I failed at) but they got me playing soccer and cricket and singing carols door-to-door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home