Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, June 12, 2014

IT'S ITALY


I took one of those Facebook tests this morning to see "what country I am best suited to live in".  They ask a series of questions and then give you the answer.  When my perfect place popped up I had a great laugh.  It came up as Italy.  My mom was Italian which might have had just a bit of impact on my answers to the questions.

Here is what they wrote about my responses...sounds about right to me.

You are complex person, yet you enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Your idea of a great day is to spend some time by the water, or have coffee [tea] next to your favorite landmark, then follow it up with a fantastic meal with mediterannean cuisine and excellent wine. You believe life is not for working too hard, but for enjoying the fruits of the earth, and you are more than happy to take a siesta. You are a lover of culture, and thrive in a town or city where you get to know those around you in depth. You appreciate fine architecture, art, music, and film, and need to be in a culture that values those mediums.

Amazingly with all the traveling I've done around the world I have yet to visit Italy.  Saving the best for last I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home