Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Friday, January 09, 2015

In Seattle for Peace Walk


I just arrived in Seattle to join the MLK peace walk that begins on Sunday.  The walk is being organized by Senji Kanaeda the Buddhist monk from Nipponzan Myohoji.  This is the same monk who came to Maine during the last two October peace walks that I organized.  I wanted to thank him for leading our Maine walks and have come to participate in his annual peace walk.

I was lucky that my two flights went without any hitches on the way here.  I got out of Maine an hour before it was to begin snowing this morning and flew into Newark, New Jersey.  It was snowing quite heavily when we landed in Newark but stopped just 30 minutes before our plane was to take off for Seattle.

I'll post when I can during the coming days.  Always happy to do another peace walk.

1 Comments:

Blogger elaine x said...

blessings on your walk.

1/9/15, 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home