Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Monday, May 09, 2016

Sick in Bed


I went to bed at 7:00 pm last night, could not even stand up.  Been in bed all day today, just made myself get up to take a quick look at emails.

I've been having cold spells and fever and my gut is a mess.  I don't know if I have the flu or food poisoning.

I'm supposed to fly to Toronto on Wednesday so am hoping for a quick recovery.

Update:  I went to the emergency room very early yesterday morning and spent seven hours there, taking two drip IV's because of my dehydration.  They did a CT scan and said I have an inflamed colon.  Must have picked up a wicked virus during my recent trip.  I got home from Ukraine on Friday night and this began kicking in on Sunday.   Likely back to doctor on Thursday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

May you recover quickly! We need you.

5/9/16, 1:22 PM  
Blogger ladyguru said...

Epsom Salt and sodium bicarbonate (1 cup each) dissolved in a hot bath, maybe a few drops of lavender oil mixed with shampoo under the running water, try this, and soak until the water cools. Also, along with soothing tea (green tea or rooibus tea), take in water with fresh lemon squeezed in, hot broth with a teaspoon of horseradish, and try dissolving a tablespoon of bentonite clay in some water (3/4 cup) and drink that. Your body knows what to do, REST and MORE REST! And heal, you are very loved.

5/14/16, 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home